Monday, January 15, 2007

Water, Water, Everywhere 16

It is so hard to write this post. I feel like I've been ranting for weeks with no end and none today since we are at a particularly low point. I wish I'd never seen this house and that we'd bought the charmless house in Wisteria that looked like it had an overbite.

Water is running down the chimney flue in the attic on three sides. I have four garbage cans stationed up there and have pretty well given up capturing it since it changes course every few minutes.

Windows are leaking in the girls bedroom, bathroom, the guest room, the attic room, our bedroom and then I stopped looking.

The basement has water running all over the place, every floor at every level is wet.

I just need a quarter acre tarp. Maybe one of those big tennis court bubbles.

I wonder if Dorothy Lane Market delivers Killer Brownies?

I am cursing Johngineer, knowing that he had to have been lying through his teeth when we asked him about the water worthiness of this house.

No comments: